Update: Thank you all for taking time to apply for the position. The position is now closed. For other jobs updates visit our Jobs page.
Starting as a Junior Developer is no easy ride. You’ve probably acquired a lot of theoretical knowledge and you are hunting a project where you can put all the theory into practice and get first-hand experience of how the industry actually works.
We at 42coders would like to offer you the possibility to gain that practical experience – whether as an intern or as a working student.
In addition to the industry knowledge it would be good to meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- Basic PHP backend development
- Basic Linux server
There are also a couple nice-to-haves such as:
- OOP development
- Basic MySql
- Basic knowledge of Server, Ngnix / Apache, Homestead / Vagrant
In case you have any of the above listed skills, we would consider this as an additional advantage.
Why you should join our team at 42coders:
- The team – You’ll get the chance to work with incredibly interesting and smart people
- Expertise – You’ll be working on challenging projects and using modern technologies
- Personal growth – You’ll working closely with your mentor/the team to grow your personal skills
- Great location – You’ll be enjoying working from our downtown offices in Belgrade or Subotica
- Dynamic workflows – You’ll gain insight into the organizational structure of an international company
- Learn by contributing – We will strongly support contributing to open source projects, writing blog posts and taking part in community meetups
- Interesting events – You’ll be attending PHP Conference in Belgrade with us 🙂
- Perks – You’ll be enjoying delicious espresso from our precious coffee machine
- Some more perks – Every now and then there will be some really interesting beer tastings
- Sweets – There would be a lot of cakes, too 🙂
- And the most important thing – don’t worry! If it gets frustrating, our developers will help you get that nasty bug fixed and every merge conflict will be a valuable learning experience (at the end).
We look forward to meeting you 🙂